Monday, October 13, 2008

Another Soccer Season









Todd played soccer again this fall. He loved it. He had a ton of fun and luckily he doesn't totally have his mom's competitive spirit! He said one time, "mom I know I should want to win but if my team wins then the other team will be sad and cry so I think we should tie." As a mom I found this to be a wonderful thing and yet another example of Toddy's unbelievably big heart; as a serious competitor I was confused by his words isn't it the point to make the other team cry?

Todd loved to play goalie and midfielder. Dave and Nate were at every game. Dave likes to watch and does really well. Nate not so much; he got bored sitting around. We are lucky he didn't gain 10 pounds this soccer season. He had a snack at all times. A student at my school had siblings on Todd's team and she would play with Nate too. It will be exciting next year when both Todd and Dave can play.

No comments: