Monday, October 13, 2008

The Fair (I know it was a month ago!)


Dave loved the pigs especially when they were oinking!



Poor Nathan as I look back over our summer pictures he is usually in his strollers at all of our outings. If he wasn't such a disaster he probably wouldn't always need to be strapped in!



OK OK so I haven't blogged in forever but I'm back. These are pictures from the fair. Yes the fair that was in early September. We went with Randy and Bill's families. The kids had a blast looking at the animals and riding the Ferris wheel. I have watched too many Datelines so the Ferris wheel is the only ride I let them go on and that is only because Todd made an executive decision. I hate it when he does that:) In fact there are many things that are ruined because of Dateline but those are other posts.
The only thing that drives me crazy about the fair is how expensive the games are. The boys only played three and each time he payed it gave Todd the shakes. I really don't think we needed a five dollar bottle of bubbles! The thing I love the most about the fair is the food. I always have a Templeton the Rat moment when I am at the fair and I have passed my love of food on to Toddy as well. Our favorites were the funnel cakes and cotton candy. Dave wouldn't eat any of the cotton candy because it makes him sticky.

No comments: