Our last official get together of the summer was Labor Day. Todd and I love hanging out with all of our friends and family. The pool was FREEZING! Of course the littler guys spent a lot of time in it. We had a lot of kids here which is something else we love. Neither one of us likes it when it is really quiet. Jess was over and helped me with my blog. She showed me how to make it cute. It was also great to spend it with Melissa and her kids. We are so excited to have them here!
Body Pump training
13 years ago
4 comments:
We had a blast! I can't believe this summer is already OVER! :-( It went so fast. Thanks for a fun time - it was a great way to end the summer.
Yay! You are on here finally! Cute blog, I love the backround. Looks like you all had a fun Labor Day! Sad to see it go, but I'm getting excited for fall. Pumpkins, Halloween, and nice cool weather!
Cute Blog! Wish I could have been there! I miss PA!!! Looks like a fun Labor Day!
Welcome to blogland! I found your blog via Ang's. It sounds like you guys had a fun summer!
Post a Comment