I can not believe that Toddy is old enough for school. He was so excited on the first day and couldn't wait to get there. The bus is his favorite thing about school. He likes it because it goes really fast and he doesn't have to have a booster seat. His next favorite part of school is recess. Which is great since he is a teacher's son:) Dave was a little bent that Todd was leaving him; they are both lost when the other one is not there. Dave soon realized that he would be the oldest kid at grandmas when the others are gone and he really liked that. He is now grandma's big helper. I thought I would have handled kindergarten better since I work with all of the people at his school but I still cried like a baby.
Body Pump training
13 years ago
1 comment:
Look at your fancy blog! I like the background! In fact, I liked it so much I went there to get one for my classroom blog. :)
Post a Comment