I love that there are so many great parks around my house. Sometimes we go to the one that we can walk to, other times we go to the one by the library, and finally we go to one where the boys can climb nets. All of the parks are super clean and the boys love playing at them. We spent a lot of time at the different parks this summer. On the nets Dave likes to pretend he is spiderman. We took Erin and Roger to the net park when they came down too!
It is also wonderful having a pool. All of the boys love the water especially Toddy. He has been swimming without floaties since he was three and he pretty much taught himself. There are days when he literally spends hours in the pool. I guess I caught the Michael Phelps bug because I think I am going to put him in swimming at the Y this winter. I think he would get a kick out of learning the strokes. Dave likes to swim too but sometimes he is just as happy to sit on the deck and watch Todd. Nate likes it but only if we were holding him.
1 comment:
Love your blog Kel! We also love hanging out with you at your pool, the park, where ever! It's been a fun summer! :-)
Post a Comment