Sunday, August 17, 2008

Williamsburg






One of our favorite summer moments was going to Williamsburg, Virginia. We love it there. The boys always have a blast at Busch Gardens and Water Country. This year we also went to Virginia Beach. We stay at my mother-in-law's condo. I love having all that room and not being crammed in a hotel room. My mom and dad went with us; they are such a huge help. At the beach Nathan let Todd bury him in the sand. He is such a strange baby. He had sand EVERYWHERE! Toddy was a little worried about sharks and David loved when the waves hit him in the water.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures! I love the pic of Nate's head sticking out of the sand! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Shane and Myra - Est. 9/9/99 said...

KELLY!!!! YOU ARE BLOGGING!!! I am soooo happy about that! Great pics so far! I love the one of your little boy with his body in the sand! Your family is so adorable! Thanks for adding me on your friend list. I am honored! I will add yours to mine! It's great to check up on ya! Hope you are enjoying school! Miss ya! When are we going out again?!?! Can't wait!